Go Back   Noobforums - Mobile Phone & Technology Resource > NoobForums Products & Support > NoobJAL 1.5 with SpeedBooster Advanced
Connect with Facebook
NoobJAL 1.5 with SpeedBooster Advanced Post all questions about Support for NoobJAL 1.5 with SpeedBooster Advanced here.

Old 03-27-2009   #1
wildman
Damn I Need HELP!

wildman is an unknown quantity at this point
Frustrated!!!!

I have had noobjal 1.5 for the last 2 month. Bought it from this forum and it hasnt work since. It is coming up USB IDEN DRIVER need. I have talked to nuremous people who have told me too go to motorola.com and downloaded it, no success. After i done load it nothing happens and the same errors come up "no USB IDEN DRIVER."

I have posted on problems, concerns, etc..... thread and havent had any success from there. I have PM'd msmgne (sp) and havent gotten any response there. I'm not so upset about the $15 dollars i probally wasted on buying this program but more pissed off that im not going to be able to download any ringtones on my phone and will have to buy them at $2.99 a pop if i really want instead of a flat $15.00 charge.

I have also read that others are having issues and that there is a patch for 1.5 but everytime i find that patch is a dead link. Then when i was given one by msmgne (sp) that one was dead too. So, in closing hopefully after making this ranting 3 paragraph thread hopefully i can get some help in the right direction.

Ken
wildman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009   #2
evilvinny
Techie GOD

evilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond reputeevilvinny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frustrated!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman View Post
I have had noobjal 1.5 for the last 2 month. Bought it from this forum and it hasnt work since. It is coming up USB IDEN DRIVER need. I have talked to nuremous people who have told me too go to motorola.com and downloaded it, no success. After i done load it nothing happens and the same errors come up "no USB IDEN DRIVER."

I have posted on problems, concerns, etc..... thread and havent had any success from there. I have PM'd msmgne (sp) and havent gotten any response there. I'm not so upset about the $15 dollars i probally wasted on buying this program but more pissed off that im not going to be able to download any ringtones on my phone and will have to buy them at $2.99 a pop if i really want instead of a flat $15.00 charge.

I have also read that others are having issues and that there is a patch for 1.5 but everytime i find that patch is a dead link. Then when i was given one by msmgne (sp) that one was dead too. So, in closing hopefully after making this ranting 3 paragraph thread hopefully i can get some help in the right direction.

Ken
did you check the ubs box in the software?
evilvinny is offline   Reply With Quote